Forms & Resources

Forms & Resources

ANSC Department Handbook: Rev. 12-13-2023

General Department Forms

Building Access & Key Request

All requests should be emailed to Michael Mobley via your UMD email account with the person needing the access cc'd. Include the following information regarding the person needing access:

  • Full name
  • Email address
  • UID number
  • Rooms for which access is needed
  • Date to remove card access if applicable

Please note the following:

  1. Access to the Animal Wing can only be requested by either Dr. Black or Jessica Maria Karunaratne. Please contact them should you need access to the Animal Wing.
  2. You may not request access for yourself - if this is needed contact Michael for further instructions.
  3. The requestor is responsible for informing Michael when the access is no longer needed or the person leaves the department.
  4. The requestor is responsible for returning to Michael the keys of anyone who leaves the department or when the key is no longer needed. All keys must be returned to Michael and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
  5. It is a State of Maryland offense to copy/duplicate any state issued keys. Nor may you have possession of state issued keys without authorization.
  6. If you have any older state issued keys that are no longer required please return them to Michael.

Teaching & Advising Forms

Useful Grant Forms

Useful Grant Links

English Requirements for Visiting Scholars/Scientists