Forms & Resources
General Department Forms
- Payroll Action
- Leave Request Form
- NEW: Travel Services in Concur (NOTE: ALL new travel related requests must be done in Concur)
- OLD: Travel Expense Statement (NOTE: ONLY for travel requests begun before Concur launch)
- Non-Travel Reimbursement Form
- Animal Facility and Care Request Form
- Teaching and Research Protocol Forms
- Animal Procurement Form
- Poster Printing Request Form
- News Submission Form
Building Access & Key Request
All requests should be emailed to Michael Mobley via your UMD email account with the person needing the access cc'd. Include the following information regarding the person needing access:
- Full name
- Email address
- UID number
- Rooms for which access is needed
- Date to remove card access if applicable
Please note the following:
- Access to the Animal Wing can only be requested by either Dr. Black or Jessica Maria Karunaratne. Please contact them should you need access to the Animal Wing.
- You may not request access for yourself - if this is needed contact Michael for further instructions.
- The requestor is responsible for informing Michael when the access is no longer needed or the person leaves the department.
- The requestor is responsible for returning to Michael the keys of anyone who leaves the department or when the key is no longer needed. All keys must be returned to Michael and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- It is a State of Maryland offense to copy/duplicate any state issued keys. Nor may you have possession of state issued keys without authorization.
- If you have any older state issued keys that are no longer required please return them to Michael.
Teaching & Advising Forms
Useful Grant Forms
- Advance account number authorization (AANA)
- Animal Use
- Protocol for Research
- Protocol for Renewal
- Cost Sharing Request
- Full list of forms on the ORAA web site
Useful Grant Links
- Sponsored Research Handbook
- OMB Circulars
- Complete Directory of OMB Circulars
- AgPAS Notice of Intent to Submit
English Requirements for Visiting Scholars/Scientists
Here are ANSC departmental logos for your general use:
|Black text on white background|
|Black text on transparent background|
|White text on transparent background (use on dark background colors)|
|ANSC Poster Template|