Course Planning Resources
Below you will find the resources most commonly used for planning your courses. For more information on advising, please consult the comprehensive Advising Guide.
- Program requirements - Curriculum worksheets and sample 4-year plans for all options.
- Minimum grade requirement for ANSC.
- Complete list of all courses defined as major-required and subject to minimum grade requirement.
- Summary of the differences between the pre-Fall 2015 and post-Fall 2015 curricula.
- List of all courses that have currently been approved to fulfill Management requirements or Advanced Animal Science Elective requirements.
- Course listing, including which semester all ANSC courses are taught and the required prerequisites.
- Schedule of Classes, whichi includes ALL UMD courses offered for a given semester.
- Benchmarks for all options, including what semester they must be completed.
- 4-year plan guide - a detailed, step-by-step guide which walks you through creating a customized course plan (4-year plan).
- Blank template for use in creating your course plan